MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!! Our annual banquet is coming up February 16th & 17th , 2018 at the Madison Marriott West of Middleton. Click HERE to order your tickets. In the coming weeks, we will be posting event items including details of hunts and other items that will be on our live and silent auction.
There are a ton of great things to look forward to for this event!
- A multitude of great quality guns for raffle…the kind of quality you have come to expect from our chapter!
- Exhibitors: Outfitters, Taxidermists, other hunting related businesses. And more!
- TV personality Dan Small will be the Master of Ceremonies at our Friday event!
- We will have seminars Saturday afternoon. Our premier speaker will be Denny Geurink. Denny is the number 1 Russian Brown Bear outfitter in the world! He is also a seasoned outdoor writer, editor and author of “ Land Of The Bear – Siberian Campfires ”. You will not find a more knowledgeable source when it comes to Russian Brown Bear hunting! Click HERE for more on Denny.
- Great hunting, fishing & vacation trips will be up for auction!
- Plenty of other items for raffle and auction: Jewelry, Home Decor Items, Hunting Clothing, Optics and much more!
- Trophy Displays of animals from around the world!
- Trophy Competition
Keep watch for emails if you are on our email mailing list regarding more information. If you are not on our list and would like to receive event updates (we won’t flood you with emails), send a request to Stacy Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will also be updating the web site as we get closer to the event so check often!
SCI – BADGERLAND CHAPTER is YOUR local Chapter for the South West and South Central regions of Wisconsin. Monthly dinner meetings as well as our annual “Hunter’s Expo” and “Summer Event” are held in the Madison area. You can find the Chapter Calendar in the EVENTS section.
Please feel free to make a reservation and join your hunting friends at a monthly meeting soon!
Safari Club International
Safari Club International is the largest pro-active hunting and conservation organization in the world. Founded in 1971, SCI has grown to over 50,000 members in 195 chapters in 37 countries. Many Members travel throughout the world in pursuit of their hunting ambitions, while others focus on hunting locally. Their common bond remains the love of hunting, the protection of our right to hunt, and wildlife conservation.
SCI provides legislative advice, financial aid and hunter education to ensure future hunting opportunities and wildlife resources for our youth. SCI provides funding to conduct research, re-introduce species to their former range and assist in anti-poaching efforts.
While SCI is involved on many fronts to protect hunting and wildlife, it also involved in humanitarian aid projects. For more information on these projects visit SCI.
Thank you for your interest in Safari Club International’s Badgerland Chapter.
The Badgerland Chapter started in 1987 with 25 dedicated founding members. Five still serve on the board and the 14 new directors keep us popping with new ideas. Most of the original founders are still active chapter members. The reason for our success is from them and our great members.
SCI FIRST FOR HUNTERS
Badgerland Chapter membership includes the following outstanding benefits:
Safari Magazine, this award winning publication is published six times a year and is devoted to worldwide big game hunting. Read about exciting hunting expeditions written by the hunter- for the hunter. The world renowned full-color magazine is designed to entertain and inform members.
Members also receive the Safari Times newspaper monthly. This newspaper is jam packed with articles about wildlife conservation, hunting related legislative updates, education reports, global hunting reports and shooting sports information.
Members of Chapters in Wisconsin also receive HUNTERS the magazine to keep all Wisconsin State members informed about their Chapter and what’s going on in Wisconsin . Learn about area chapter conventions, banquets, great fun events, and send in your photos and hunt reports for fellow members too.
The Chapter dinner meetings feature interesting and informative programs.
We annually have a sporting clays event & Chapter picnic
The Officers and Directors of SCI Badgerland