FOR REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING RESERVATIONS PLEASE CALL
Stacy Davis 608-576-5225 email@example.com
Cocktails at 5 pm and dinners at 7 pm speaker and raffles after.
This is a very casual, fun meeting. We get together to talk to each other about hunting. Typically, someone gives a picture or video presentation about a hunt they have been on. We are always looking for additional people to give a presentation. No matter what you were hunting! We always appreciate hearing about and seeing where YOU have been! It doesn’t have to be anything fancy. Pictures, video, whatever you have. We provide a screen and projector. PLEASE contact Stacy if you are interested!
We always have a rifle raffle at each meeting. Tickets drawn after dinner.
NON MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO ANY OF THE EVENTS
- May 17, 2017 (Wednesday) – Dino’s Restaurant & Lounge, 2900 Pinery Rd. Portage, WI
- Brandon Neitzel from McFarland will be giving a presentation on his archery Musk Ox hunt in Greenland last year!\
- May 17, 2017 Meeting Notice
- June 17, 2017 (Saturday) – Waunakee Gun Club *** Annual Sporting Clays Shoot & PIcnic*** 6680 Ripp Dr. Dane, WI
- July 19, 2017 (Wednesday) Imperial Gardens, 2039 Allen Blvd., Middleton, WI
- August 2017 No Meeting
- September 14, 2017 (Thursday)***Summer Fundraiser at Rex’s Innkeeper*** 301 N. Century Ave. , Waunakee, WI
- October 18, 2017 (Wednesday) Maple Tree Supper Club 6010 US Hwy 51, McFarland, WI
- November 2017
- December 1, 2017 (Friday) ***Christmas Party*** Rex’s Innkeeper 301 N. Century Ave. Waunakee, WI
- January 17, 2018 (Wednesday) Imperial Gardens 2039 Allen Blvd. Middleton, WI
- February 16 & 17, 2018 ***Hunter’s Expo Annual Fundraiser!*** Madison Marriott, Middleton, WI