February 14th & 15th, Hunter’s Expo – Annual Fundraiser – Chula Vista Resort, Wisconsin Dells
- Are you an Exhibitor, Outfitter, Guide, Professional Hunter or Hunt Booking Agent?
- Do you have a product or service that hunters and sportsmen want or need?
If so, you should consider displaying at our event. Click HERE for full banquet brochure.
Why “SCI BADGERLAND”? SCI Badgerland Chapter has a proven strategy to provide the best hunters convention possible for the mutual benefit of SCI, Badgerland Chapter, our vendors, donors and the sporting public.
“HUNTER’S EXPO” attracts many Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois and Minnesota hunters. SCI- Badgerland Chapter will be able to showcase your outdoor oriented business to the best potential client base possible.
As we grew our sponsor and advertising program provide high walk-in traffic and hunt auction buyers to help fill your lodge or camp throughout the season. U.S. hunters are ALL deer hunters first. It is an American hunter’s #1 big game trophy animal. Trophy deer are our first love but not our only passion. There are deer worldwide as well as 100’s of other species that our members and non-member guests desire to hunt. Midwestern hunters are well known for their ability and eagerness to travel for adventure. Our economy is stronger and recreational income higher and getting more stable.
No matter what size any facility might be there is still a limit to the vendor space and we hope you see the benefit to joining us now to secure your space for 2020 and beyond.
This is not just another SCI Chapter weekend but something very special that is growing at “HUNTER’S EXPO 2020”
We have a limited amount of advertising space for our Friday and Saturday program which will be a guide passed out to each and every banquet attendee. Please click HERE for exhibitor information which includes pricing for advertising.
Please note some of this may change for the February 2020 banquet. Please call to discuss your donation.
SEE DONOR FORM, EXHIBITOR/DONOR and BOOTH FORM below. Click to view or save and mail to: SCI Badgerland, 7880 Standing Rocks Rd, Stevens Point, WI 54482
All Vendors must be SCI members and all booths need approval of banquet chairperson.
- Booth spaces are $150 each 10′ wide X 8′ deep.
- Booth includes 1 skirted table, 2 chairs, standard pipe & drape
- Electric Service is $50 per booth and is not included.
- Booths may not be shared without permission of SCI Badgerland Chapter Floor Manager.
- All booths allocated on a First Come, First Served basis and/or approval of banquet chairperson.
- Dinner Tickets must be ordered in advance.
- Hotel reservations are the responsibility of the vendor/donor
- Set-up time begins at 9 AM Friday, February 14, 2020 and needs to be completed by 4 PM.
- Doors to Exhibits open at 4:00 PM February 14th and & 11 AM on the 15th.
- Dinner is at 7PM each night.
This information is tentative and could change as we get closer to the event. Please contact Randy Mayes at 715-344-4868 or email@example.com if you have questions